5 WAYS YOU CAN STYLE YOUR FAVORITE HOODIE!
The fashion world is ever so evolving, which means that you have a high chance of switching your style now and then. Comfort is something everyone considers and there is nothing better than feeling motivated in your skin. Fashion is all about looking good, and feeling good because you are looking good!
Switch up your style and pair your best comfortable clothes to make them stand out like never before! The pandemic world has seen a massive rise in creativity and innovation bringing people and ideas together. This means that you get to stand out and make things work your way!
Who doesn't love a good pair of comfortable hoodies and pullovers? Especially when customized and printed to perfection, everyone would want to flex! Here are some of our best pairing ideas, to your wardrobe a touch of comfort combined with fashion:
- GO MONOCHROMATIC: Monochromes are all the trend this season, where they look complete and organized. Pair up your hoodies with the same colored pants or trousers to give a slimmer, more refined look. Monochromatic fits make you look taller, smarter, and more composed, making you stand out even when you look casual. A little trick is to pair your monochromes with accessories that are big and bold to divert attention to the right place. Styling your favorite hoodie with the same pants will make you look casual and composed!
- BLEACHED DENIM OR GYM WEAR: The best part about hoodies and pullovers is that they are multipurpose, which is why denim fits well with it! Bleached denim goes well with most outfits that look casual yet stand out giving you a polished look. Yoga pants or sweats also look great when styled the right way, focus on accentuating curves in a focused way. There are many fits available in the market that also come as separates, making them reliable and accessible for a capsule wardrobe.
- JEWEL UP THE RIGHT WAY: The right accessories can make a difference which will ultimately amplify a casual look. Our best idea is to either pair your fit with a bulky belt or a sturdy watch for men. These are not just pieces of jewelry but accessories to turn you into a diva. Women have unlimited options, but hoops can completely change the look, or a chunky neckpiece paired up with a shoulder bag can make you stand out!
- CROP UP AND TOP-UP: You may have observed the recent trends about people wearing crop top hoodies with basic shirts underneath. These basic shirts are the attention your body needs to accentuate the figure. If you are someone who likes to DIY, cut up that hoodie! Give it some shape, we are sure you are already curious. The best fashion comes when you make it, style it and wear it. Use those crop top hoodies and pair them up with flared pants. This way you get to slim down the waste and look casual at the same time.
- ONE LONG OVERSIZED HOODIE: The recent trends suggest that one long fit can change the game. Oversized hoodies printed with minimal prints and bulky chains are all the trend these days. From a fashion point of view, it makes your body look longer, more elevated, and relaxed which is a comfortable fit. This is not just a fashion trend, but also a great street style look. You can shape the whole look with delicate accessories to make it look effortlessly chic!
The industry is all about revamping style and comfort which looks and feels pleasing to the eye. It is all about your aesthetics and how you carry them around, so flaunt your favorite hoodies and get all the compliments!